- Start Date:20 August 2013
- Training duration:4-5 weeks
- Training Timings: Weekdays 6 to 8 AM
(IST) 4 to 5 hours during
- Minimum starting salary of around $ 65 to $ 90 per hour
- Attractive percentage basis
- H1 filing for qualified candidates
- Real time scenarios and lab sessions
- E-verified company to provide OPT (STEM Extension)
- Mock interviews, FAQs and interview questioners.
- Resume preparation and mentoring based on the experience.
- Medical/insurance and all other benefits
- Preparation for the interviews.
- Accommodation facility.